The Blue Jewel Mine would be a viable site for Governor Steve
Bullock to bring his family and entourage to have their first engagement in sapphire mining because it has so many perfect elements for the Montana treasure seeker. He might just get invited because
it has so many good things to offer such as:
- Bruce, the owner guides you every step of the way.
- Digging is easier done than in any other site because the larger rocks are taken out
of the gravel bank and it is not virgin ground.
- The dig site is close by, you fill your buckets quickly
- When you shake your gravel you save you’re medium sized rocks in one bucket for
washing and then you save your smaller gravel.
- Bruce takes your buckets and runs them through his homemade jig getting the
concentrate ready to throw out on the table. Other sites don’t do this; there is a special charge for washing your gravel and he does not. Washing is included in your bucket
- You’re overall investment in bucket purchases and its services are much less than
- The local deer visit you while you are working.
- Bruce gives you a tour of his expanded facility where he does his sapphire mining with
- Bruce tells you many valuable stories while you are working with
- Bruce makes sure you are happy with your visit; if you come up empty handed he finds
ways to help you go home with some gemstones.
- Bruce’s prices are not static; he negotiates with you which is